Tuesday, March 4, 2008

What... the... blog

The beauty of the blog. Where modest writer-types can pour their hearts out as if no one's looking, when really all they want is for that friend that they're obviously referring to in the post to read it and somehow react.

So yeah, I done got me a blog.

I'll probably just end up talking about bike races and music on this thing. The two biggies at this point in my life. And I plan on pouring my heart out about girls. Lots of tears, lots of fascinating love-talk from a 24-year-old who feels sorry for himself. Wait, am I joking and being sarcastic or was that an actual attempt to...?

I'll leave you with a "we suck," culled from the clever mind of an Amusement editor emeritus: Scatological to the Miami Student's logical.

1 comment:

Terra Dankowski said...

I'm excited. But if the title is any indication that you'll be writing about (flesh) tacos in the coming weeks, you should probably post a picture and stretch the profile views to 3.